No announcement yet.

"Give me your money, or I'll kill you"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had some punks doing a crime spree in my city. I admit, crime like this scares me. Because it's just basically random crime. young punks who have nothing in life and nothing to do but to attempt to kill people.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Comment

If they kill me I come back to life and steal their souls, they'd be sorry...... so no I'm not afraid of punk ass killers.....
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Man, that would totally suck, to be shot by an 18 year old teenager with a gun, trying to play games and get yout 50 bucks.

I mean, I'd be so pissed off if they shot me for that. And then I'd be dead so I couldn't be pissed off so that would even enrage me more. I'd have to come back from the dead and kill and maim then. Just after I raped them. Even though I'm heterosexual.
        Living having sex with dead is necrofilia... But what would one call dead having sex with the living?
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I've done that before lol.

Comment

You went to Catholic? They are really mean to their student newspaper. You should use your alumnus powers to fix that.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun

Living having sex with dead is necrofilia... But what would one call dead having sex with the living?
              It's called a sucubus or something like that.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Karl the dead gay Nazi ghost is not a Succubus, shame on you Dr. Strangelove!!!!

Comment

this is why we need more Gurkhas...
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                    Vivophilia?
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                      The absurdity of the media's understanding of firearm nomenclature (and their knack for arbitrarily making it up as they go along) is astounding.
                      Tell you what, Patroklos, how about you call the media outlet that published this story and ask for the reporter (or his/her editor) in order to find out how s/he got the term "assault pistol." That way, you'd get an answer and wouldn't have to assume anything WRT said journalist's intelligence quotient.

Gatekeeper
                      "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Hm. I wonder what would have happened if the guy simply said "no".

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper

Tell you what, Patroklos, how about you call the media outlet that published this story and ask for the reporter (or his/her editor) in order to find out how s/he got the term "assault pistol." That way, you'd get an answer and wouldn't have to assume anything WRT said journalist's intelligence quotient.

Gatekeeper
                          Indeed.

Exact definitions vary, but an assault weapon is most frequently defined as a semi-automatic rifle, shotgun, or pistol with a combination of any or all the following characteristics:

* A detachable magazine holding more than 10 rounds. This is often called a "large" or "high" capacity magazine in legislation even if the firearm was originally designed to operate with a normal capacity magazine of such size;
                          * Military-style appearance, including semi-automatic replicas of military fully-automatic assault rifles;
                          * A folding or telescoping stock;
                          * A grenade launcher, either M203 or rifle grenade types;
                          * On rifles and shotguns, those with pistol-type grips;
                          * A bayonet mount;
                          * Threaded barrel capable of accepting a flash suppressor or sound suppressor (also known as a silencer);
                          * Weapons that include a barrel shroud or other covering that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;
                          * On pistols, those on which the magazine attaches outside of the pistol grip;
                          * A forward pistol grip;

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

They used assault pistols often in WW2.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                              a $2200 chain? lmao
                              I'm surprised the dude didn't O.G.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper
                                Oh there's no secret about it, Assault Pistol sounds so much sexier and dangerous than the proper term - semiautomatic pistol that neither journalist nor police spokesman can resist using it. It is probably a Tec-9 or some similar garbage, significantly less effective a weapon than what the cops carry in their holsters.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X