No announcement yet.

You Know You're Getting Old When . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You're Getting Old When . . .

You're in a nightclub in Cancun, watching nubile, young women rip their shirts open in a wet-tshirt contest, and you're thinking, "What would their father's think?"
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You Know You're Getting Gay When...

You're in a nightclub in Cancun, watching nubile young women rip their shirts open in a wet-tshirt contest, and you're thinking, "Good riddance, those shirts didn't go with their sandals anyway."
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        You Know You're Getting Gay When...

You're in a nightclub in Cancun, watching nubile young women rip their shirts open in a wet-tshirt contest, and you're thinking, "Good riddance, those shirts didn't go with their sandals anyway."
        ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You know you're old when you're in cancun watching young women in wet t-shirt contest and you realize the winner is your daughter.

And she has bigger boobs than your wife.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No one has bigger boobs than my wife.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

and that's a FACT!
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                No one has bigger boobs than my wife.
                Who's the other boob?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Exactly what did you do with those young women after that glitch ?
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Scolded them, probably.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

You know you are getting old when the last 3 albums you have bought are "greatest hits".
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

You know you are getting old when you actually buy albums.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: You Know You're Getting Old When . . .

.. A screen pops up in front of you announcing you'll be retiring in 20 years' time.

Comment

Re: You Know You're Getting Old When . . .

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            "What would their father's think?"
                            "God damn, I wish I could hit it"?

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                              Scolded them, probably.

Nah, he must have made some "hands-on" inspection to descide that their boobs was lesser than the wifies
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                              X