best country for wine. poll and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCO
    you have to swim the peir with me at night in winter first.
    That sounds suspiciously gay especially coming from a sailor.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That sounds suspiciously gay especially coming from a sailor.

At night, no one can tell if you swim naked. It's irrelevant.

Comment

Spiff: the picture was better then I thought. She is a cutie. Was worried you would show the fat guy in Paris crying as the Germans come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

There is nothing more to add in this debate.
          I'd hit it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I'd hit it!
              Agreed
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

She can surrender to me any time she likes.

Comment

I've been really disappointed with Spanish wines -- they all seem to be a bit on the thin side. ...and I had been so hopeful...

Portugal is all about... the PORT, baby!!! I'm not too knowledgeable, but it makes a lovely dessert or evening-relax drink. Some of it is insanely pricey. But... YUMMM.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Mediera is also a good Portugese wine I have tasted. There are good Spanish wines but you need to read the wine magazines (I like to brows Wine Spectator) to sort out which are good and which aren't worth the money. I've had great luck with Riojas and found a few Tempranillos I like though Sherries have uniformly been garbage. I have tried cooking with sherry and have found them to be good for that.

Comment

France. If there's a bad year, then don't buy wines from that year. It's not like you'll ever run out of fantastic wines of virtually every type.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I chose USA, but I've enjoyed Chilean and New Zealand wines for some great value wines. I'm recently trying some Muscadine wine from North Carolina, from a winery close to an on-site audit I was doing for work.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I can't let this thread go by without putting in a plug for the family product:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Isnt NZealand too cold for wine?
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

I know very little about wines, but I tend to prefer French wines. I miss those five euro bottles of decent **** that I got in Germany...
                              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                              -Bokonon

Comment

Is Alsatian Gewurztraminer German or French?
                                Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X