Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bootcamp Feature: Once you boot Windows, you can't go back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootcamp Feature: Once you boot Windows, you can't go back!

Brilliant stuff.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It's a beta, but continue circle jerk.

Comment

Straight guys circle jerk, gay guys have orgies.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Imran's not gay. And he's got some standards.

Comment

At least it didn't toast their partitions like the early iTunes install did if you had multiple partitions. That wasn't beta.

Are the new MacBook Pros in beta too?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
              It's a beta, but continue circle jerk.
              Yeah, but quite a screw up... at the very least the Mac people may have wanted it to stay forever on OS X before it messed up .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Are the new MacBook Pros in beta too?

Is Windows XP?

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yeah, but quite a screw up... at the very least the Mac people may have wanted it to stay forever on OS X before it messed up .
                    It's karma, for putting Windows on a Mac

Comment

No, but it doesn't let you install MacOS X then force you to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                        It's karma, for putting Windows on a Mac
                        More like divine intervention.

Comment

Windows is **** on PC's, no wonder it ****s up a Mac.

*runs*
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            No, but it doesn't let you install MacOS X then force you to keep it.
                            No, it hardly lets you keep even Windows.

Microsoft "said businesses should consider investing in an automated process to wipe hard drives and reinstall operating systems as a practical way to recover from malware infestation."

Comment

Malware can hit any system.

"When you are dealing with rootkits and some advanced spyware programs, the only solution is to rebuild from scratch. In some cases, there really is no way to recover without nuking the systems from orbit," Mike Danseglio, program manager in the Security Solutions group at Microsoft, said in a presentation at the InfoSec World conference here.
                              And this is true, for any system that's been rooted.

Comment

Working...
                              X