Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mohamed will be on southpark tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
    The whole Scientology thing is half the reason they're doing this episode.
    Half the reason? I think it's far more than half!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

(((8~D>~~~ ( o Y o )

(PBUTT)

Comment

A nice one...
        Attached Files
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

they do not like family guy.

Comment

Nothing will happen because there are probably about 6 people in the MS who even know what South Park is, or care. I doubt the Jihadist watch comedy central.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Actually they get all their cultural information about America from Comedy Central.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

So according to the episode tonight...when Mohammed was about to come on on Family Guy, a black screen popped up saying that Comedy Central has censored the showing of Mohammed.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Must have been a black screen with great communication skills.

Comment

Comedy Central did not censor it..... that was just part of the script. LAME! ><

Comment

Well.. duh, Ves. The whole thing was a parody of how CC reacted to the Scientology episode.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Lame! >< I agreed with Stan, they should show it to tell people who threaten us to go #### off. And they didn't do it!

Comment

Not lame... funny .

Comment

Originally posted by nostromo
                              A nice one...
                              Hogar ... No ...
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

That's Hagar, damn you!

Comment

Working...
                                X