Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mohamed will be on southpark tonight....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mohamed will be on southpark tonight....

......yeah.

Can we expect the Jihad to be announced tomorrow heh?

OH YEAH! Mohamed was already ON SOUTHPARK FOUR YEARS AGO in the super best friends episode as a super hero.

Hes the third one from the left, in the yellow robe-thingy.

Of course no one cared then because no fundamentalist islamic clerics decided to use it for political gain.

How do you think the response will be after tonight?

A character in southpark last week said we should all draw political cartoons about Mohamed to show we won't be censored...... sounds good to me, heres that image, a few more times

heh:http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_i...odern_satires/

So Mohamed will be on southpark tonight....

O sh|t

Comment

We have to bury our heads... in sand. That way the extremists will see that even though the episode aired, we didn't watch it, we didn't hear it, and we didn't discuss it.

Comment

Won't it be hard for extremists and other radical muslims to declare a jihad on America? A bit like kicking in an open door.
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
          Won't it be hard for extremists and other radical muslims to declare a jihad on America? A bit like kicking in an open door.
          There's always room for another Jihad.

Comment

Tsk, tsk. Copycat blasphemers.

Comment

This should be fun
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Well, it's only a matter of time before they react with outrage to Parker and Stone's image of The Prophet consuming the feces of a rat for sexual gratification or whatever they'll have him doing. Then you can screech about how horrible it is to stifle free speech.

At least JP could pretend they were doing it for some reason other than to provoke a reaction...hopefully Scientology will pester them some more so they'll get back to picking on people who need to be picked on instead of provoking mindless knee-jerk rage for the sake of ratings.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

They'll probably annoy the fundies by making Mohammad a peacenik hippy.
                  Last edited by Alexander's Horse; April 12, 2006, 21:43.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Can we make abstract paintings of Mohammed at least?
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

My understanding of Islamic law is that one is not permitted to make images of anything in Heaven or on Earth....I think that would include even abstract images.

Comment

El Profeta, by paint
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            At least JP could pretend they were doing it for some reason other than to provoke a reaction...hopefully Scientology will pester them some more so they'll get back to picking on people who need to be picked on instead of provoking mindless knee-jerk rage for the sake of ratings.
                            The whole Scientology thing is half the reason they're doing this episode.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

(((:~{>

(((8~{>

(((P~{>

))):~{>

(((;~{>

(((B~{>

(((:~{P>
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                              X