Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah is the BOSS

That's right!

Guess who got the job? I GOT THE JOB!!! The HR person woke me up and I grunted to the phone 'yeah what?!'.. 'I have the results for you..' 'Aaah ok sorry I was kind of sleeping but no matter I was suppsoed to be up please excuse me!' 'That's quite OK, I have good news..'

That's.. what.. 5 out of 5 suckers! My PERFECT RECORD CONTINUES!

Meet the new supervisor... SuperCitizen.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

For Pekka, because your life story is too super (thanks for asking) to be shared solely in the off-topic forum of a gaming site.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Blog? I can't be bothered. I like interaction. Yes, that means that I even like that you, DroseDARs, communicate with me, in a very heterosexual ways.

Anyway it's quite amazing that my job record is still undefeated (when I get interview, I get the job record) and umhh.. also my SC record so combined, I'm like undefeated IN LIFE!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

But yes I wanted to thank rah again, like last summer he helped me a lot. Plus others, I can't remember who but I got lots of replies and people gave great advices.. so thanks to you all as well.

It's not that he gave me direct answers, which he did but I couldn't remember or use them so I had to just lijke.. be myself and stuff.. but it helps to know that you're backed up in mental support by bossman rah. Yes it helps. I was cool and collected 'I can't prepare better, I had a chat with the expert, that's all I can do and now let's do it'..

so thanks it helped me a lot.
        In da butt.

Comment

Congrats

So what is your new job or is it private?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm summer trainee for .. fortune 10 company, production supervisor. It's a superjob at this point for me. The operation is quite huge, so it involves much more than just supervising few people. Also I don't have any nannies there, so it's de facto supervisor position. If everything works out, I come back and do my thesis to them, get paid, get a good position and even nicer salary. The bosses know my plan as I have told it to them, they like it, and I'm getting a chance now so it's looking well.

However, the rest of the stuff is private so I'm not allowed or willing to talk about the job more than this.

Basically, I'm finally getting recognized.
            In da butt.

Comment

told you you'd get it... I'm a soothsayer!

Your lucky Lottery Numbers are 5, 17, 29, 34, 42 PowerNo. 8

Congrats
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                told you you'd get it... I'm a soothsayer!

Your lucky Lottery Numbers are 5, 17, 29, 34, 42 PowerNo. 8

Congrats
                No, they are 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

thanks, I'm going to win!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher, yeah as if you are betting when you move your money on me. Hah.. that's the safest bet always bet on SC to win.
                    In da butt.

Comment

If you win the lottery with those, I don't think your share of the prize will be too big...
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I do like Kassi's numbers though.. they have some.. feeling to them.
                        In da butt.

Comment

it's like if I don't enter them in to my very ancient computer the whole world will end!! What am I to do!!!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

CONGRATS

I hope the others guys that thought they had the inside track are shaking their heads this morning.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes.. but this is justice, because I really really wanted it and I doubt it meant more to many than to myself.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X