No announcement yet.

the new season of South Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate hypocrite is not Comedy Central _ that's their decision not to show the image of Muhammad or not _ it's Parker and Stone," he said. "Like little whores, they'll sit there and grab the bucks. They'll sit there and they'll whine and they'll take their shot at Jesus. That's their stock in trade.
    Christianity is not a religion for simpletons... And Donahoe is smarter than that. They weren't taking a shot at Jesus, they actually show him consistently in a good light. The shot was at the network and corporation for censuring an image of mohammed while allowing really vulgar depictions of various sacred cows.

Comment

Christianity is not a religion for simpletons...
      eh?
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

Christianity is not a religion for simpletons... And Donahoe is smarter than that. They weren't taking a shot at Jesus, they actually show him consistently in a good light. The shot was at the network and corporation for censuring an image of mohammed while allowing really vulgar depictions of various sacred cows.
        Immaterial, Donohoe is simply an asshat who will use whatever arguement possible to have South park pulled even if it is logically inconsistent.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Asshats
          South Park

-Arrian (with my deep thought for the day)
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

That was the strangest episode I have EVER seen... and I loved it .

Oprah's damn minge!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

gary... GARY!

Comment

umm...I missed the first 10 minutes...and that was a really bizarre 20 minutes. Wtf? Someone explain why Oprah's vagina and ass were talking? I assume that was the 2 guys talking

Comment

The 2 guys? No it was actually her vagina and *******.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                    It's really interesting to me to see people not wanting to say bad things about Islam NOT out of respect, but out of fear. It shows that they are totally pussified and that the 9-11 terrorists have won thier objective.

So fvck Muhammed! He's dog****.
                    ...and the Arabs are his flies...
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      The 2 guys? No it was actually her vagina and *******.
                      lol, my friend thought that was the worse episode he had ever seen until I told him what it was about. Then he was like no way until I told him I was totally serial.
                      Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

I caught about 2 minutes of that episode (enough to see that somebody or something was talking out of Oprah's *****...). WTF was it about?

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

What was it about?

Comment

The episode on last night with Al Gore was insipid. It wasn't smart, it wasn't creative, it was just childish.

I'm starting to get annoyed with this season. I haven't had that before.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

It's because they made fun of Al Gore, isn't it?

Comment

God, EmpFab, no need to be so serial about it. It's just a TV show

Comment

Working...
                                X