No announcement yet.

Drinking alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoid still be friends with her. I had a similar situation with someone whom I was friends with but loved for a long time. On occassion we were friends with benifits, but through the years always really good friends. He dated, I dated and we still remained friends, now he's my husband, been happily married for 3 1/2 years.

Oh yeah almost forgot Tremendously HUGE HUG!!

That should help
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

she's going to need help
      you selfish pig, Zoid
      you won't be in between unless you make it that way
      Monkey!!!

Comment

If you want more of this woman that she is prepared to give, you're better off without her. Harsh truth, yes. Find a sluttier girl that you can do the same things with.

Comment

(you can't give the kid brain damage by doing her when she is preggers.... I asked)
          Monkey!!!

Comment

what if you have a really ginormous or bendy shlong

Comment

nope... it's more to do with the softness of the kids skull
              or something
              I didn't ask for details
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                (you can't give the kid brain damage by doing her when she is preggers.... I asked)
                i love the fact that you asked
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm huge
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                    Zoid still be friends with her. I had a similar situation with someone whom I was friends with but loved for a long time. On occassion we were friends with benifits, but through the years always really good friends. He dated, I dated and we still remained friends, now he's my husband, been happily married for 3 1/2 years.

Oh yeah almost forgot Tremendously HUGE HUG!!

That should help
                    Thanks, Tia

Japher, sex has never been part of our friendship. We´re sure as hell ain´t gonna start now...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

speaking of drinking alone, here I am drunk. Though I wasn't along. though essentually I was. I was at the bar, but with no friends. though I did have this conversation with another guy about best friends. But I don't know the guy.

I still say drinking alone at a bar is still better than drinking alone at home.

see my thread for more details why I'm drinking. It's not like me to get drunk like this. It's been a long time since I got this drunk.

the real quesion is why I felt the need to log on to Apoltyoh n after returning home after gettin gdruink?

Comment

thank you for bolding that otbot. I will suck your electronic dick later.

Comment

why do I get the feeling I will regrett what I posted later? I wish ot bot would have the capaccity to recognize drunk posts, and dele them apporpiatyelyl

Comment

Working...
                          X