Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Apolytoners does Wikipedia feature in articles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Apolytoners does Wikipedia feature in articles?

Fine, obviously everyone can start an article on themselves, but I'm talking serious articles about people with a sort of prominent background. Use common sense.

OzzyKP has one. Which else do you know of / have you found? Or is this fella our only celebrity?

I've got an article too...
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Clickable smily

that's not the point anyway

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          I've got an article too...
          Pretty good post from someone dead for over half a millenium...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, what do you know?
            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

I tried to make an article about SuperCitizen the other day (Pekka complained in a thread that there isn't one). I logged in (annoyed that they made it obligatory to do so) and I entered Ffffffff as my user name. I typed something, clicked submit and it said "user restricted... frivolous nuckname... administrative decision" or something along those lines. Well, to the ***** who restricted me. And now the world is shy of a great article about SuperCitizen

Comment

Edan, is that you?

edit:
                Last edited by Ecthy; April 8, 2006, 15:11.

Comment

yeah, if so, respect.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

No.
                    "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

oh...

Comment

Present and accounted for, thanks to SMAC

-=Vel=-
                        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Though he is technically an extraterrestrial, Ming strongly resembles a stereotypical Asian supervillain
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm still waiting for you to put your collective heads together and make the supercitizen as an official wikipedia entry and treat the article with respect.

I would do it myself, but I can't because I'm that person.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X