Italian elections picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian elections picture thread

I really don't know what to think. Both parties are a disgrace for the country, and I honestly cannot trust any of those old bats. Poly will tell.

CENTRE-RIGHT COALITION: CDL, 4 parties

Silvio Berlusconi, Forza Italia, Conservative-liberal

Motto: "Those not voting for us are *******s"
    Famous for: extimated fortune of 12 billion $

Gianfranco Fini, Alleanza Nazionale, Conservative-liberal (former fascist)

Motto: "Belonging to a political party with fascist roots doesn't mean you can't go visit a synagogue"
    Famous for: post-Berlusconi wannabe

Umberto Bossi, Lega Nord, Ultra-Conservative

Motto: Free Padania (Padania is northern Italy's biggest plain, and the name of an eventual indipendent state)
    Famous for: organizing a north-south division of Italy referendum back in 1998

Pierferdinando Casini, UDC, Christian-Democrates

Motto: "This is not a police state"
    Famous for: on press conferences, repeating everything others previously said

Alessandra Mussolini, Fiamma Tricolore, Ultra-Conservative-Fascist

Motto: "It's better to be a fascist rather than a ******"
    Famous for: Mussolini's relative and comedy actress back in the 80's

CENTRE-LEFT COALITION: L'UNIONE, 12 parties

Romano Prodi, winner of the primaries

Motto: "The Euro didn't make us poor. Look at the rest of Europe."
    Famous for: organizing the coalition primaries and asking a 1 Euro donation to every voter

Piero Fassino, Democratici di Sinistra, Liberal

Motto: "I love my mother"
    Famous for: Being a talented junior volleyball player

Francesco Rutelli, La Margherita, Liberal

Motto: "Berlusconi is a democratic threat"
    Famous for: former mayor of Rome

Clemente Mastella, UDEUR, will change his political affiliation after every single election

Motto: (in "english", yelling at policemen preventing him from entering a PPD reunion at the European Parliament)

"I am my wife! Che cazzo vuoi!"

Famous for: He actually used to belong to any political party before it lost the elections. Has a villa with a seashell-shaped swimming pool.

Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio, i Verdi, green-liberal

Motto: "I had a homosexual experience"
    Famous for: "If we have to build any kind of national infrastructure, the people has the right of saying no, so we should had a referendum every time we have to build something"

Fausto Bertinotti, Rifondazione Comunista, Communist

Motto: "We will expropriate the properties of those house owners that refuse to rent them"
    Famous for: Saying that communism is a political current of peace, liberty and social freedom during a commemoration for the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall.

Centre-right
    25.00%
    Centre-left
    50.00%
    Vote Banana and move to Germany
    25.00%
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Democracy: Horrible government, excellent theater.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Auw c'mon, you forgot at least one very interesting candidate.*

* not sure if she/he actually is a candidate, should get a mention anyways.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Alessandra Mussolini scares me. She looks like a baby eating alien.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What's this **** about people of Italian descent around the world voting and winning seats in the Italian Parliament?
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
            Alessandra Mussolini scares me. She looks like a baby eating alien.
            We can be glad that several layers of makeup prevent us from seeing her real face

I think she could attract more voters if she still looked like in better days, many decades ago

Images deleted by Ming... BAD BOY!
            Last edited by Ming; April 8, 2006, 11:24.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

/me waves goodbye to Proteus.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Whoa, fascist nipples I was thinking that maybe Cicciolina should enter Italian national politics...

BTW, is it true that Berlusconi suggested bringing in outside observers?
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

I thought the Yanks had a law against nationals voting in foreign elections.

Now it sounds like a good idea.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Whoa, fascist nipples I was thinking that maybe Cicciolina should enter Italian national politics...

She once had a seat in the senate.

Comment

Vote Datajack Franit!
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

what ever it is, I am not allowed to see it on gov computers

JM
                        Hm, it´s just more pictures of Alessandra Mussolini,
                        from a time long ago, when she was much younger
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

did sleazy Silvio say "We are gonna win because we are not dicks!!" ?
                          CSPA

Comment

Berlusconi clangers

"I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."

"Italy is now a great country to invest in... today we have fewer communists and those who are still there deny having been one. Another reason to invest in Italy is that we have beautiful secretaries... superb girls."

"Mussolini never killed anyone. Mussolini used to send people on vacation in internal exile."

"Those judges are doubly mad! In the first place, because they are politically mad, and in the second place because they are mad anyway."

"I don't need to go into office for the power. I have houses all over the world, stupendous boats... beautiful airplanes, a beautiful wife, a beautiful family... I am making a sacrifice."

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                              did sleazy Silvio say "We are gonna win because we are not dicks!!" ?
                              Yes,

``We will win because we are not coglioni,'' Berlusconi said yesterday to a crowd of 15,000 supporters in Naples

and then he did that Latin thing where they raise their shoulders, stretch their arms out to the side and smile.
                              I haven't laughed that hard in days.
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X