No announcement yet.

Best 80s comedy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure these were late 70's but got them here in the 80's, really enjoyed them.

Are You Being Served
    Yes Minister
    Goode Neighbors
    Keeping up Apperances

Carla on Cheers was a woman after my heart. You always new where you stood and if she liked you or not. Poor Cliff.
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
      I'm sure these were late 70's but got them here in the 80's, really enjoyed them.

Are You Being Served
      Yes Minister
      Goode Neighbors
      Keeping up Apperances
      Still watching Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served here (WITF 33, Hershey, PA).
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Me to, I love them.
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
        X