No announcement yet.

What Kind Of Vehicle Do You Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm the king of the road. On my bicycle that is...
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix.
      Attached Files
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Haven't owned a car in 6 years.

Don't need them when you live downtown.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

No one's got a motorcycle?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

My beauty, but Mine is black:

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

we got a 97 isuzu rodeo and u see tubers baby ccept his is uglier and has 210000 miles on it.
              Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; April 7, 2006, 01:33.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                we got a 97 isuzu rodeo and u see tubers baby ccept his is uglier and has 210000 miles on it.
                Yeah, but it's got a Quadraphonic Blaupunkt.....

(this is true)

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                  No one's got a motorcycle?
                  I was going to get one, but all my freinds said that it would put my life expectancy at under 5 years

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Note: Picture is of the actual truck I drive. And the street I live on. And the trees/bushes in my front yard.
                    oh look

you can almost see me in the bushes way in the back... WATCHING YOU
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have a much better view... FROM HIS BACK SEAT!!11
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                        1995 honda passport
                        I take the train to work so I don't want to hear about being a gas hog.
                        I've had it 11 years and have less than 80,000 miles on it. Mostly a few long trips.
                        And it's a mini SUV so I don't want to hear about it being a monster on the road.
                        I would guess that about 15% of those miles were driven in 4 wheel drive due to snow or offroad use.
                        Four wheel drive has saved me from at least a handfull of accidents. Knock on wood.
                        How the hell does four wheel drive prevent you from having an accident? All it does is give you more traction to get going in the snow. If anything that makes it more likely you'll get into an accident as you may be more willing to drive in bad weather and more likely to be going faster. Once you are rolling 4wd does nothing for you. Perhaps your higher clearance keeps you from high centering and losing control in deep snow, but there are plenty of high clearance vehicles that aren't 4wd. Ditto for the big tires, they actually help you to stop or maintain control in slippery conditions, but again they aren't restricted to 4wd vehicles. All are wasteful of fuel, but as you don't drive much it isn't much of an issue.

I have a '94 Saturn wagon with 120,000 miles on it. I bought it 2.5 years ago for $2500 and have put no money into it other than gasoline and oil changes. I'll drive it til it croaks, which could be any time now as my definition of it croaking is any repair which costs more than the car's replacement value. Then I'll buy another cheap runner and drive it into the ground. I live two miles from work on a bus line that can take me directly there, so I don't drive to work very often. In good weather I usually take my bike. I use the car for shopping and road trips mostly.
                        He's got the Midas touch.
                        But he touched it too much!
                        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

That's what I did with my last car (a 94 Hyundai)

I bought it for ~$500 (maybe it was $400)

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I drive a 2004 Volkswagen Polo 1.9l SDI, it's a company car.

I have to say, it handles very well and despite not being a TDI, acceleration is very decent (if I give it a real go).

Comment

95 Ford Festiva

Comment

Gazelle Orange

(Of course I have the men's version but couldn't find a decent pic of that)

Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X