No announcement yet.

Teacher Has His Hand Blew Off Hand In Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this just one ups the cop who shot himself talking about guns in front of a class about gun safety...kinda. in mayhem definitely, in ironicism no.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Why is this thread still open?
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
        Why is this thread still open?
        for my amusement
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          what, no video?

too bad.

your video comment reminds me of when the police officer was giving gun safety training to kids and accidently shoots himself. You can't get any better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

too bad.

your video comment reminds me of when the police officer was giving gun safety training to kids and accidently shoots himself. You can't get any better than that.
            i mentioned that. and hten he continues to go for the ak47
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
            X