• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have no idea
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Maybe it was Hindus and not Muslims?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Maybe it was Hindus and not Muslims?
        I would guess this too.

Just like I would guess the radio person giving the report was most likely some ignorant idiot who thinks anyone who isn't christian is obviously muslim.
        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

ive generally either used vacation or comp time for Jewish religious holidays. This can be very hard for strictly observant Jews, if they are in jobs that dont allow comp time.

The part of Judaism I belong to allows me to abstain from Reality TV shows, fortunately.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

actually it probably was Hindu and the person writing the op was a ignorant idoit who thinks anyone who isn't christian is obviously a muslim...

yeah, that's probably more likely
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I don't know what part cows have in Islam, if any. Cows, however, are extremely important in Hinduism. So either they were idiots, and shouldn't have their own radio show to spread ignorance, or you remember wrong and have monkeys in your trousers.

Plus, if you can't work on day X because of your religion and you want to follow that part.. you know I just don't see any problems. Fine. But I just can't hire you, if the work requires those days. And no, you can't complain. You must choose another job. Kind of like when pharmacists denies you from them morning after pills. They should choose another job.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

read my last post

the idiot who started this thread got it wrong
                not the radio show ppl
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I was writing my post before you posted that..
                  In da butt.

Comment

it took you 30 minutes to write that post?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

my religion dictates that every day of the week is a religious day.

Comment

respect my religion!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Religion in Society

Originally posted by Japher
                          ...You are given 2 weeks of vacation...
                          I get over 5 weeks...this year I have 6 due to an extra day and some carryover...
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I only get 1 week.

Comment

That's f**king barbaric...everybody needs time out...

Factors like that put the US a long way down the list in terms of countries I would want to emigrate to. It's a pity really...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I got 2... that's normal starting in the US
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X