No announcement yet.

some solid concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data, but I'm still competing with the good job of Supervisor as a summer trainee in a huge company.

If I don't get that, I've already been offered to do auditing and testing (and evaluating) for this POS application, that is part of some EU thing and will be used in many places around the world, including ministries etc. I might take this, however, it literally pays only my rent. It's kind of 'student' thing and not 'a real job', however the job is very real. The gain is mostly resume wise, but pretty decent at that. I do, however, hate testing and auditing so.. I'm still thinking. Maybe I'll be a manwhore for milfs.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Work...well...hmmm...

Well my current job pays well enough to keep me in the lifestyle I have become accustomed to, although I have a few issues with how the place is run and how we are treated...it's too much like a sweatshop at times.

But I digress, my job has been relatively diverse recently due to my skills and ability to handle sh*t hitting fans quite effectively...it's made me a bit of a legend in fact. So I am just accruing that experience and keeping my eye open and my ear to the ground to see what is going down! Hey, I almost did a rap then
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Unfortunately, if I told you about my job I could go to prison.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I'm currently knogotting shoes and textiles. I'm putting the knogo (small security device, that goes beep if you leave the store with the shoe without paying) on the ware.

Oh, I also hang various textiles on hangers
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

How positively stimulating that sounds
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

At least, teh HOTBOT is stimulated
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
              X