No announcement yet.

Why would anyone want to be castrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too would like to know why these 6 men voluntarily had themselves castrated. You'd think the story would at least have included the men's reasons to have the procedure done. Why would anyone start such a service? You know its not like guys are going to come in droves beating a path to their doorstep. Did these guys think that castration was the same thing as vasectomy?
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

.....Alternatively, self-castration (or autocastration) is occasionally performed....

Now that's what I call determination....
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        I'm glad I live in a city where people are normal, and we have good family values. And we do this without that religion crap everyone seems to think is so important.
        In civilized countries, that's far from "everyone"
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If you're a peadophie, sexual sadist, rapist and can't control your urges, castration might be an option.

Comment

ops, nostromos quote already pointed that out. Oh well... Other people talking is just time for yourself to thing out what you're going to say next, right?

Comment

Working...
            X