No announcement yet.

Estimated Total Postcount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually ran the numbers for the last year (last 12 months), which is 8685. Multiplied by 4 = 34,740. Added to my current post count of 13354 = 48,094.

So, I was right.. it is more.

48,094... wow!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't know off hand how many I have now, maybe twice as much if OT counted.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I'd probably be double my official postcount as well but I have never thought that it mattered.
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Eli

I know more languages than you do, young one.
          No you don't. Maybe by name.

Comment

post counts are dumb. throw rocks at them.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I've spent years posting mainly in the OP plus I got one big PCR a few years back. My real post count is likely 5-6 times my official post count if not more.

The reality is post counts really are stupid.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

15 bazillion.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

No, no, Sloww... we aren't asking how many times you got pwned in a forum debate .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have eleventy-seven hundred in BABAY's alone.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I gots twelveteen hundered gazillion!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

posts - Unknown

Quality posts - 3
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

including doooo di dooooo's i guess 13

Comment

maybe another thousand or two as about 2-3 years ago I posted a lot more had a LOA from poly for about a year and a half.
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

including doooo di dooooo's i guess 13
                              I changed my sig for you MrG
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

maybe 100,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X