Estimated Total Postcount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated Total Postcount

I was reading GPTCO's thread in the Apolyton/Community forum, and it got me thinking - what would my post count be if off-topic posts hadn't been discarded...so to do this, I have assessed my posting in the last 6 months in the off-topic alone, and this has come to 2017. Now I am not sure of how long ago that OT posts stopped counting, I was say 4 years ago - if someone has a more precise figure, then go ahead. So that would mean that at that rate, in the past 4 years I have missed 16000 on my post count, approximately. Add to that my existing post count of 8400 would give me 24400...and that is excluding about 5000 lost through PCRs

Now don't you think it is time we played fairer? And out of curiosity, what would your post counts be too?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Probably around 2,000 posts.
    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Maybe around 200.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

They're rubbish
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Around 1,000 in the past 6 months, about 2,600 in the past year.

Comment

I have no idea... but they're all quality!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              So that would mean that at that rate, in the past 4 years I have missed 16000 on my post count, approximately. Add to that my existing post count of 8400 would give me 24400.
              And of those, about 9 have made any sense to the rest of us.

Comment

Around 2500...

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Provost is the new Paddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

And of those, about 9 have made any sense to the rest of us.
                    You should try learning English then, I am sure it is just you
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Not more than 1000 in the last 2.5 years.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I thought you'd left?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Some of us better should for their own good.

Comment

Bye Undie!
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

An alarming thought just struck me, assuming I inadvertently come across 1 in every 4 posts of PH's, I will have read 6,100 of them in total.

Comment

Working...
                              X