Clear All

• OMFG

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Pick a card, any card!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• It would be a shame (if this woman really was molested / raped) if her attackers got off because of the political dimensions of this case. That prosecutor has to go.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• The eyewitness identification is going to be tossed, and any future identification is going to be tossed too, because of the idiotic photo setup.

How the **** could the prosecutor think that was a good idea?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Without the identification, they really don't have much.
            It's going to be almost impossible to get a conviction.

It's too bad it's such a high profile case, otherwise I'm sure they'd just drop all the charges and move on.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• funny, I thought they were gay
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
                It would be a shame (if this woman really was molested / raped) if her attackers got off because of the political dimensions of this case. That prosecutor has to go.
                it would also be a shame if these 3 kids had their lives ruined by a false accusation would it not?

Comment

• Of course, it's always a shame whenever someone's life is ruined by a false accusation. but get real.

They're Dukies. They will not be convicted. They will eventually leave school and go back to their well-moneyed roots regardless. The only downside is their short-term dating prospects.

Long-term, the only problem I see is for recruiting by the Duke athletic dept.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• They're Dukies. They will not be convicted. They will eventually leave school and go back to their well-moneyed roots regardless. The only downside is their short-term dating prospects.

Bull****. They won't be convicted because they're obviously not guilty. But because they have money, it doesn't matter that they've been going through hell?

Comment

• Now the Black Panthers are marching around there today, I can't wait until the KKK decides to show up, this will be like throwing a bomb into a crowd.
                      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

• Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these kids, guilty or not. My only point is that the facts of the matter will not determine the legal outcome.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                          Sorry, but I have no sympathy for these kids, guilty or not.
                          It's bigoted *******s like you that create the political pressure to prosecute these kids in the first place, even though there's no evidence.

Comment

• Why am I required to be sympathetic?

Your immediate descent into a personal attack is both prejudicial and uncalled for.

Comment

• this thread is interesting. It's interesting how people have preconcieved notions of the students guilt or innocence. I may have been guilty of that myself earlier in the thread . Now I just don't give a **** about these students. Next time they will learn that women are evil, and don't associate with them. I learned that a long time ago. . Okay my best friend is a woman, but she's different- she wasn't born in the U.S. So maybe I'll revise that to all american women are evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                                It's bigoted *******s like you that create the political pressure to prosecute these kids in the first place, even though there's no evidence.

The only outcry for this case came from an entirely different quarter... but why let the facts influence your opinion?
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X