Meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, just read the personal testimonies:

Before I read Art Of War all my band of warriors could do was terrorise cattle. After this, the entire world fell before my feet! - G. Khan, Karakorum

Art Of War showed me the way forward, before I was angry and unable to wage effective war, but afterwards I was victorious and calmly strolled to victory - I didn't lose my head once! - O. Cromwell, SW1
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
      Art Of War showed me the way forward, before I was angry and unable to wage effective war, but afterwards I was victorious and calmly strolled to victory - I didn't lose my head once! - O. Cromwell, SW1
      At least until after his death...

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

Wouldn't they make fun of you anyway?
        no. People don't make fun of me unless I give them something to make fun of me about.

Like discussing my love life in a forum full of Civ geeks.

Comment

That's pretty ridicule-worthy. Especially when all those geeks have better love lives than you. Present company excepted
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's pretty sad actually
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Don't meditate! Medicate!
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I just like to chill out to cool music. I don't do anything, except listen. One guy asked me if I just stare at the wall or whatever. For some reason humans are always expected to be doing something. What's wrong with meditating to music?

Comment

Working...
                X