Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to go on a killing spree, who would you kill?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zkribbler
    The people who hurry to cut in front of your car...and then slow down.
    screw that. Anybody who is in front of me deserves to die.

Comment

All objects that are not part of the empty set.
      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

see a republican, shoot a republican. except for goldwater.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          People who don't signal. Turns. Merges. Jackasses.

On my list as well. Bastards.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'd find a NAMBLA meeting and take 'em out.

Or the f*cks who run puppy mills, or sell dogs to medical experimenters.

I could happily kill them without any remorse.

Comment

Anyone talking on their cell phone in public.

It'll cost me a fortune in ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                see a republican, shoot a republican. except for goldwater.
                That's not nice (and I have a Goldwater quote in my sig below).
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                  I'd find a NAMBLA meeting and take 'em out.

Or the f*cks who run puppy mills, or sell dogs to medical experimenters.

I could happily kill them without any remorse.
                  And mice are superior to dogs just because they arn't normally household pets?
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

It's my killing spree, I'll slaughter who I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Anyone talking on their cell phone in public.

It'll cost me a fortune in ammo.
                      where else are we going to talk on our cell phones? That's the purpose of them. We'd use regular phones if we had to talk in private.

And I am required to talk in public, because I need my cell phone to do my job. In fact, I don't own a personal cell phone, just a business one. Technically I don't own it, my boss does.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

And mice are superior to dogs just because they arn't normally household pets?
                        they don't wag their tail when you pet them

Comment

I wish someone would assasinate that vile, smug, odious, creep Ken Livingstone for the good of all humanity before he gets to do too much more damage. He calls everyone else Nazis but he's a little Hitler himself.

Comment

Working...
                          X