Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to go on a killing spree, who would you kill?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to go on a killing spree, who would you kill?

What are the odds this thread will remain open? But it's worth a chance. We'll try to keep it in good taste.

I think this thread would offer serious insight into other poster's homicidal tendencies. If you were to go bezerk, who would you kill? Your coworkers? Some ravers at a party? What would it be? For me it's none of the above. I have no enemies. No one has ever done anything wrong to me. I'd just kill msyelf in the most dramatic way possible.

Duh. All of you.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Killing all the humans...

Attached Files
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I'd become Chav Hunter
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The Starbucks Crowd.

Comment

i forgot about celebrities, id kill them

Comment

Yeah I'd start with Tom Cruise. He's the most annoying.

And then there's Sharon Stone. Even though she's advocating a good thing is this article I'm posting, it still bothers me because of it's stupidity.

Comment

Ming, obviously.

The bastard.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My husband, then I'd work my way down to my kids.
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Incidentally, in regards to Whaleboy's contribution...

I'd bite that shiny metal ass.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Everyone who didn't buy me a Christmas present.

Comment

The people who hurry to cut in front of your car...and then slow down.

Comment

If you were to go bezerk, who would you kill?
                          I am Berzerk and killing sprees are not in my nature, so I'd have to be insane (or just raiding coastal villages). Therefore your question assumes I'd identify the same targets in my sanity and insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            The people who hurry to cut in front of your car...and then slow down.
                            When you are over sixty, perhaps you will think differently. Kids will be threatening to kill you.............................

This is unrelated , but old people should not be allowed to drive in any capacity ...........

Comment

People who don't signal. Turns. Merges. Jackasses.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X