• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You folks are evil!

*goes on a clicking fest*

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™

Hmmm... I guess I could disconnect and reconnect my LAN for a new IP.

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

A worthy transfer of wealth.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I have Asbestos in my lungs from working at a Naval Shipyard. I was told this back in the late 70s. However my case up to this point has not turn into
            Mesothelioma. Also I have not received any money for it because the AMA has set a standard, and my Asbestos is below that standard.

However the US Gov. will paid for any check up that I required to see where the Asbestos is at this time.

So for the first time in 20 plus years I'm going for a lung test in a few weeks. After that is done, I will request a CAT scan.

If my Asbestos ever turns into Mesothelioma, I will have a few weeks to a few months to live.

Two people that I knew first hand had Mesothelioma. One was my Best Man at my wedding. They found it in Dec of 92, he died in Feb 93. The other guy name Ray felt a pain in his lungs Oct of 92 and died April 93.
            Lot of other guys that I might have known or just saw around the Shipyard have also died.

No one that I have heard about lived more than a few months.

At this point in time, I never want to received any money. All the people that did received money are now dead.

Comment

Clicked on 14 ads, lawyer ads only.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Damn, dude. That's harsh. Wasn't trying to make light of mesothelioma (and condolences on your friend who had the disease), just the incredible system that makes it worthwhile for a law firm to pay Google $50 each time a Belgian student clicks on a specific link.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Hey, us Belgians are certainly worth it.

Click...click...click...click...click...click...cl ick...!!!

Dang, haven't spend that much money in ages.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You're drunk with power! No Belgian student should be given such powers willy-nilly!

Comment

I put about $200 into Google coffers.

A fun activity when I know what it's worth!
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

mesothelioma is the cancer associated with asbestos. according to my wife it is a very painful way to go. however, I am surprised at the value placed in advertising because I thought the number of new cases had dropped to almost zero and all the old cases had pretty much resolved one way or the other.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So...how many points will Google's stock have risen after our little scheme.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Gave 'em 17 clicks worth.

Comment

Working...
                            X