Germans most intelligent in Europe, Brits beats French

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    the amazing thing about this is that the Dutch and Poles are stereotypically blockheads yet they score so high here.
    not to mention sweden... 104 something is very wrong here.
    CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      Using IQ to measure intelligence is like using a crooked ruler to measure length.
      Or even using a man to estimate what 7 inches is.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        Germans are the most intelligent in the world

REPRESENT DEUTSCHLAND YO

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I agree, the swedes are hovering around 85 or so I think.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Well, what should I say to this....
            Blah

Comment

Well, Helen Nugent is certainly not the brightest around, as she cannot even read the stats: Germany and the Netherlands are at par

I'm also inclined to think that the Brits don't have an IQ of 100, but more so that the British IQ has been set to 100 as a means to compare other nations to them.

In other news, stupid reports like this make me very suspicious to any stats reported (or even worse: interpreted) in/by newspapers
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Who the f*ck cares how intelligent people are if they arent wise. Education is much more important than being able to solve equations in an instant. Most of the people at Mensa(at least in Finland) are real self concious, elitist ********* who waste thair lives in doing useless stuff like inventing their own languages and ****.
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

The Dutch are just renegade Germans, so that's cool.

Interestingly, the more peripheral a country in Europe, the less intelligent its people.

Comment

Only morons believe that IQ means anything.

As for the idea that Northern Europeans have larger brains, that slight difference is apparently not normalised to weight. So it is the result of the fact that Northeners tend to be physically larger.
                    VANGUARD

Comment

Obviously answering 'Yes' to the question 'Are you German?' was worth 20 points
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

italy?? 102?
                        That's why we had the Renaissance and you had the cuckoo clock
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The 'science' and explanations of that study made me think it was an Onion article.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                            Serbia?? 89?
                            And I'm the first person here to mention Sava??
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

germans

this is the part where I can be proud of my german blood. But usually I'm embarassed. Germans are just plain weird. Like the guy who ate another mans penis.

Comment

Was Jeffrey Dahmer of German descent?
                                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X