Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brain is malfunctioning

I think this might be true.

You see.. it's been a long time since we saw light. Now, the light is coming. Normally, I would be happy and energetic about this. 24/7, celebration.

Now? I feel nothing. This is weird. Now.. I woke up today, didn't feel like doing anything. I felt quite negative for hours. I ate, and I felt negative even after that. Nothing was of any interest to me.

Now, I drank some cold coca cola. Suddenly, there's sugar in me and I'm a new man again. This is chemical problem.

Now I'm interested in things again.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Now the bottle is finished.

Let's GO! SMASH AND MAIM!

Either Coca Cola is miracle drink, or my brains are malfunctioning, and need soda to function.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

don't worry people it is working OK again. I think it was on a glitch of something. You know, like Sputnik.
      In da butt.

Comment

it's sick stuff guys. Some dude has taken interest in my ramblings. Not from Apolyton though. He wants to do something with it. I don't know. He's like a rip off dude, teh bad manager, Yoko Ono, the breaker of things. He doesn't get my art. But he says he will pay me a little. I know the dude though, but I will test him. He will hang out with me and we get to know each other. If we click, then ok. If we can't click, I will be unpaid artist. Art of rambling is serious. Conflict, beauty, disorganized yet organized. Like Japanese art where man made nature looks natural. That's me. Organized brainproblem person. What is it called? Insanity that is handled. Yes. No one can buy me. Not even me. I'm loyal to loyality. Not even myself. In fact, every now and then, I cheat on myself.
        In da butt.

Comment

"I malfunction, therefore I am" - Pekka's brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            it's sick stuff guys. Some dude has taken interest in my ramblings. Not from Apolyton though. He wants to do something with it. I don't know. He's like a rip off dude, teh bad manager, Yoko Ono, the breaker of things. He doesn't get my art. But he says he will pay me a little. I know the dude though, but I will test him. He will hang out with me and we get to know each other. If we click, then ok. If we can't click, I will be unpaid artist. Art of rambling is serious. Conflict, beauty, disorganized yet organized. Like Japanese art where man made nature looks natural. That's me. Organized brainproblem person. What is it called? Insanity that is handled. Yes. No one can buy me. Not even me. I'm loyal to loyality. Not even myself. In fact, every now and then, I cheat on myself.
            Incoherent ramblings
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Pekka, that's common to everybody during their 20s. I can't have my brain working the whole day if I don't have my morning coffee+cigarette combination.
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Coffee + Cigarette

Comment

and don't forget a bite of red pepper chocolate
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Re: My brain is malfunctioning

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Suddenly, there's sugar in me and I'm a new man again.
                    You mean, sugar and caffeine Blow those eyelids open!!!

Comment

Yazaaa!

Yes.

Can you believe it, there's this dude I talked about who wants to follow me around with camera. No, really. He doesn't know why or what for, he just wants to record me for a good time and then it becomes 'an amateur movie'. Non-scripted. I'm just supposed to do what I do normally.

It's too weird. I'm thinking of saying no. I mean, I love weird, but this is like weird in the level of too weird for Japan weird.
                      In da butt.

Comment

I think the movie should at least have a bit of a plot. He should dig up a couple of cute babes who want to be in a movie with you.

Comment

It's not like a movie movie. It's more like a short artsy kidn of thing for his portfolio. Something none of you would ever see.
                          In da butt.

Comment

I think you missed the thrust of what I was trying to say.

Comment

Bah. Give me two thousand dollars to invest into Pekka, and he would be turned into a superstar. Or the inspiration for some very famous work. Whatever. It's Pekka. His ramblings are good, and his weirdness is as weird as fractal mathematics. Go him.
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                              X