I am waiting for it to burst at the seems
    16.67%
    bananas dont make good cleaners
    41.67%
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

just found out how to do this

about a 2 year back log

with the help of the banana its done....

now to keep up with monthly clean out
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I advise always cleaning out your box. If not it gets all clogged up and people can't put anything else into it...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I hardly ever get or send PMs

Comment

I've had to do it occasionally, cleaning out things because it was full. But rather than just deleting the PM's, I download them as a text file and then delete them... Well, the ones I care to keep anyway, most will still get deleted.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Why the Hell would anyone keep any? People with full boxes are idiots.

A good percentage of pm's I get are that bastard Ming, banning me. I sure don't keep those.
            Last edited by SlowwHand; March 25, 2006, 11:05.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I advise always cleaning out your box. If not it gets all clogged up and people can't put anything else into it...
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Why the Hell would anyone keep any? People with full boxes are idiots.

A good percentage of pm's I get are that bastard Ming, banning me. I sure don't keep those.
                  He has to have the last word, but you have to reply or be restricted, so the conversation goes on forever.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Ditto.

Comment

My PM box seems to have cleaned itself, my oldest PM is from 01-01-2005...
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Now, Jag. In all fairness, all you have to do is respond once.

"Yeahwhatthe****ever. I'm banned. fine and dandy".
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

you are supposed to argue your point why you are right, and Ming is wrong.

Comment

But Ming is always right, isn´t he?
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                            X