• Show
Clear All

When you actually live here your opinion might start to count

KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

>
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Shouldn't the US be thankful for this? I mean the invasion went fine, didn't it? So whatever the Russians gave to Iraq, it was helpful or at least it did nothing bad
        Blah

Comment

military intelligence= an oxymoron

Russian military intelligence= moreso
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

LOL
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes, obviously the gift of intelligence to the Saddam Hussein was a miscalculation. I believe that the intelligence transplant was acutely rejected by his brain. You know you can't mate a Great Dane with a fruit fly.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

A) The Russians don't have intelligence to be sharing.
                B) Iraq doesn't have the intelligence to do anything with the intelligence.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X