Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuie

OMFG! He's bruised!!!! Why do the babysitters hate America!?!??!!?12`11

Why do I get the feeling we're not getting the whole story?
    I'm automatically suspicious of these stories as well. We know how many times the media has been duped. it happened twice last year in two big noteworthy cases. Once in England, and once in america. Now if the media has seen the video, then I might be more inclined to believe it. But for now they are going on the word of the boy's parents.

Comment

More "Parents of the Year" candidates

I hope these people rot in helll......

Malnourished Child Found in Cortland Drug Bust
      Last Update: 3/25/2006 9:26:19 AM
      This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.9wsyr.com

A five-year-old malnourished child is recovering at University Hospital after he was found in a Cortland drug bust, police say.

The Cortland Police Department says they issued a search warrant at 6 Union Street several days ago after receiving information about drug trafficking.

The police found more than five ounces of marijuana, scales, a processing device, and smoking instruments.

Officers also found a five-year-old child in a second floor bedroom, who was in need of immediate medical care. The child, who was diagnosed with Down's Syndrome, had lice and was wearing soiled diapers.

An eleven-year-old girl and twelve-year-old boy were also found showing signs of malnourishment and neglect.

Joseph Kahn, 45, and Judy Gratton, 48, are now facing charges of criminal possession of marijuana, criminally using drug paraphernalia, and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police say the investigation is ongoing and additional charges are likely.

Link

It doesn't say it here, but the 5 year old weighed 15lbs!

D

Comment

stories like this really piss me off. In more ways than one...

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie

Why do I get the feeling we're not getting the whole story?
          Because you're an idiot?

What could possibly be left out that would justify this?
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

maybe the 5 year old is in some kind of satanic 3-year old eating cult.

Comment

It's a good thing that those parents will be locked away in prison, because from there they won't be breeding any further.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I'm certain they will not see prison time over this.

Comment

Working...
                X