Parents of the year candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents of the year candidates

It's good to see the army men teaching their daughters about violence. Remind me not to date her when she's an adult. She'd probably kill me. She's going to be one mean *****. I already feel bad for her future boyfriends.

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Just when you think you've seen it all...

Unbelievable...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

wow. What great parenting.. not to mention getting your friend's son beaten up while he was trusted into your care.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Instructing a 3 year old to beat up a 5 year old ????

Wow!! The 5 year old was probably very smart not to have "defended " himself-- the dad might have then thrashed him for "hitting a girl"
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

that 5 year old will be scarred for life. He will turn into an anti-war activist.

Comment

That boy has a horrible future.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

F**kwits...not only do they tell the kid to do something horrendous which obviously has legal ramification...but they videotape it, just to make a conviction still that bit more easily Sometimes you have to think - how are people like this allowed to reproduce?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The 5 year old's parents should be allowed to reproduce for raising such a pansie.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

They videotaped it because they got a kick out of it. They enjoyed having their 3 year old toddler attack their friend's son.

It's not for instructional purposes and later analysis. She's 3. There's no need for videotapes of that performance. And it's obvious that if the boy had defended himself and if he had taken over, the dad would have most likely disciplined him physically.

I can't say I'd let either of the parents walk free if I was in charge. If they see little people do something like that, both unwilling, enjoying it, I'd say let's tape the first few weeks when fresh fish gives up the mud in prison, share it on the internet for free. After millions of downloads, we'll see who gets the last laugh.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        that 5 year old will be scarred for life. He will turn into an anti-war activist.
                        Too right
                        When I was about that age, a little girl at my church used to pound on me.
                        I had been taught never to hit a girl, no matter what.
                        I grew up to be an anti-war activist.

Kubaya, my lord.
                        Kubaya!
                        Kumbaya, my lord.
                        Kubaya!

Comment

The incident left the boy with bruises.
                          OMFG! He's bruised!!!! Why do the babysitters hate America!?!??!!?12`11

Why do I get the feeling we're not getting the whole story?
                          "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                          "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                          "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

bad straight parents

good gay parents
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

The 5 year old's parents should be allowed to reproduce for raising such a pansie.
                              Teaching 5-year olds to beat smaller girls into bloody pulp

Comment

Working...
                              X