X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't need to call often

I want to get ahold of my freinds

I want the security of being able to call whenver I wish

to get local and longdistance, I would have to pay about as much as I pay for my cell phone (the person I talk to teh most is my mom...in Oregon)

I honestly don't know why anyone doesn't have a cell phone

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My cell is my only phone and I only pay $30 a month. So it's a pretty good deal.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Cell Phone "Extras"

Originally posted by JohnT
        CELLPHONESWTF?
        I agree with you about msot of that. The diea that someone would PAY to view the latest ADVERTISEMENT for anything is apalling.

The gys in marketing must taking care of their jock itch with cocaine by now . They have people PAYING MONEY to WATCH THEIR ADS!

Oh well, it's their money. I mena there aren't a bunch of charitable casues out there that could use the money while these idiots wait to see their faovrite commercial.

Ok, ok you can do other stuff to like music but it's on a ****ing CELL PHONE!

I guess I just Punk Rock too much to do something like that.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
        X