My cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, I didn´t see it
    The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Personally I would have named the thread "My p@ssy wants to get f@cked"
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Or even better.....use 'v's instead of '@'s
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

No Kitty! That's a bad Mr. Kitty!! Seriously!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Title change -> "My cat"

Couldn't they have gone with "My cat really wants me to have more cats" or something along those lines.

Yeah, and I got a read respond.
            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

But apparently your naughty avatar is a wee bit too subtle to attract any attention.

Comment

ooh I can see the meaning of your avatar.. it just happened
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Yeah, it's salmon on wheels!!

Comment

it's just a cannon really
                    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

ja ja
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                      X