My cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cat

My female cat really wants to ****. She keeps meowing for partners all night long. I've let her go through the window (which opens to the roofs of the city), where she can meet plenty of catdudes.

I'm afraid I did a mistake... I'll be stuck with kittens real soon I guess. So basically what do you do with a pregnant cat?
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Why weren't you there for her?

Comment

Take it to the pound.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you can take her to the vet, he can give you some medicines to diluite on her water, so she calms down a little. but still, she will be VERY annoying. and letting her going out during her period, means that she will deliver:

1st pregnancy: 1-3 kitties
        2nd-whatever : 3-China's population kitties
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Well yeah I would have her sterilized... but right now I'm too broke, so it's either endure or trade a few weeks of peace against a pregnancy... which I pretty much did.

Comment

"Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Why weren't you there for her?
              Right now there's an annoying ****er meowing right on the neighbor's roof. But she won't listen to him and will rather sleep on my bed while I pat her.

Comment

Re: My cat really wants to f$ck

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                So basically what do you do with a pregnant cat?

Nothing, you wait. Really.

Trust me, my cat got pregnant 3 times before I got her operated.

Dont worry.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Drown her in a full bath of water...cats are worse than vermin when allowed to reproduce unchecked
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Drown her in a full bath of water...cats are worse than vermin when allowed to reproduce unchecked

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

My cat really wants to f$ck
                      I know the feeling.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

my cat is also in heat, been killing my sleep patterns. we have a 2 bedroom apt, so you can hear it from anywhere.

and the kicker?

She's fixed.

apparently the shelter messed up and left some ovarian tissue in her. We are calling the vet tomorrow to have her spayed again.

so annoying.

Comment

@ Ozzy.

Comment

Re: Re: My cat really wants to f$ck

Originally posted by Spec

Nothing, you wait. Really.

Trust me, my cat got pregnant 3 times before I got her operated.

Dont worry.

Spec.
                            Thanks for the serious answer

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                              my cat is also in heat, been killing my sleep patterns. we have a 2 bedroom apt, so you can hear it from anywhere.

and the kicker?

She's fixed.

apparently the shelter messed up and left some ovarian tissue in her. We are calling the vet tomorrow to have her spayed again.

so annoying.
                              Indeed... my apartment is barely 300 sq. feet... she's being a serious pain.

Comment

Working...
                              X