Women Only?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
    You should be spending your hard-earned cash on a proper leisure club membership, not dossing it in Thamesmead. There's a David Lloyd in Sidcup and a Marriott Leisure Club in Bexleyheath, get yourself down there. And enjoy the jacuzzi.
    And how much of my hard-earned cash are they going to use up?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Thamesmere Leisure Centre, Thamesmead, London, SE28. Go hit it
      I take it back Harrison.

Stewart Spink made me say all those things. He's the real villian here.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, I got a text message off him the other day, didn't have a clue what he was on about, I think it may have been BNP code...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

And how much of my hard-earned cash are they going to use up?
          Probably about a tenner a week, maybe a bit more. Well worth it if you are going regularly.
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Iain is Forever sighting
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
            X