Women Only?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Only?!

Yeah, I was looking at going for a swim tonight at the pools tonight but it looks like my plans are scuppered. Rather than a public swimming session, there is a women only session...

Women only?! A swimming session for women only?! Why don't men get such a session? I can't see how a resolution to an aeon of gender inequality is to give the subjugated their own swimming sessions...

The mind boggles in the politically correct borough of Greenwich
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

trying to keep men like you away from oglnig them, you cheeky monkey

Comment

Have you seen the women that go swimming most of the time? There's nothing worth ogling at
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

it's so the muslim women can have swim too
        CSPA

Comment

Why don't you ask the pool why there's a 'womens only'?
          As they hold it, they probably know the reason for it
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

You might make a fuss over this.

In California, there used to be ladies' day at the car wash, where they got discounted prices. Men complained (and I think there was even a sexual discrimination lawsuit), and now there's men's day too!

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
              it's so the muslim women can have swim too
              Actually, this wouldn't surprise me as being the prime reason knowing my council. Kowtowing to silly religions
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                . . . silly religions

{Zkribbler runs to his bomb shelter and hides]

Comment

Just get a wig, put a bikini top over your manboobs and cry discrimination if they erfuse you entry. At the very least you can pass for a transexual.

Comment

Transexual, in a 'Bab's Cabs' kind of way?
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

yeah I want a mens day at the pool. That way I can spend my day looking at men in speedos and not be distracted by boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                        ... a bikini top ...
                        BTW: Does anyone else remember the "trikini?" It was a short-lived creation in the [IIRC] 60's, which the top was replaced by a couple of somehow-affixed cups. You kept waiting for them to fall off, but they just wouldn't.

Comment

how did they stay on?

Comment

suction?
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              Have you seen the women that go swimming most of the time? There's nothing worth ogling at
                              Or some of the women playing curling? I watched a part of the game between the Netherlands and Switzerland on Eurosport and the skipper in the dutch team was so ugly she could scare the flies off a **** wagon... I mean seriously ugly, she didn't get hit with the ugly stick, she ran through the whole damn forest.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X