Anyone here play call of duty online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Too bad "laggy connection" can't be carried with gear.
    or bunny hopping as a fire and maneuveur tactic
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

I think these games are basically anti-war because unless you are a real moron you quickly work out how easy it is to get killed
      ...and that they will respawn 20 secs later.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

I dont so much enjoy a map with 60+ people where its a sprayfest
        its good when there's people who form up and know what they're doing - one map they were throwing smoke, running up throwing grenades and charging through it, both side were doing, it was awesome.

I just had to tag along
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

one of the interesting things about this game is people are playing 24/7

I found server I like called "one more beer" and guys I playing with last night were still there this morning

And you just sort of run around in circles, circuit after circuit, shooting at people, its kind of hypnotic, one more map....
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

One other thing thought, if too many campers then not a lot of killing going on in a game , correct?

I mean , since many would be camping and not being targets

I remember this game, delta force 2, was it?, where me and JUST ANOTHER GUY ran around this enormous gamescreen ( probably 2 milesx2 miles in the game ) playing "spot the moving dot".
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

You guys play it with the expansion (UO)?
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

er, what expansion?

I'm slowly getting better but I suspect he who has the best ping wins

Comment

defintely not true in CS:S

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

thank you, rob me of all my excuses why don't ja

Comment

well, it might be true in CoD, if so, I recommend switching to a game it isn't true in (like CS:S)

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't know if it is true, I don't notice any lag, my mouse is slow and I do wonder if some players are using a gamepad or joystick or something

Comment

a mouse is definitely the best thing to use

trying playing on a Consol and yuo will see

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            I don't know if it is true, I don't notice any lag, my mouse is slow and I do wonder if some players are using a gamepad or joystick or something
                            You can adjust the mouse sensitivity in the game settings.

Comment

snipes generally want a slower mouse

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

will the game settings let me adjust my slow brain?

Comment

Working...
                                X