Anyone here play call of duty online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here play call of duty online?

My kids got me onto some servers. I had a ball. Met some nice groups who let me join in.

I'm basically a sniper. My reflexes are not what they once were. I'm infantry trained so I just pick a nice non obvious firelane or angle, take up a fire position, usually lying down on the fringes and work it. Take a shot or two and move a little. Move back again. So much fun.

One guy crawled right past me. Bang!

Come to Papa
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Where's a link or something, AH? Ya tease.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Camper
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'm old and so....
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I always wanted to be a sniper. Had the eye and stealth for it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Az
            Camper

Yeah, he like propably has like a fog remover tool too!! Damn n00bs!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Just played some. I like being sneaky. Let my team-mates distract the enemy so that I can shoot them in the back.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

okay, okay, I just ran around shooting wildly - happy now?

Comment

Don't forget to hop like a bunny!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Its kind of infectious when there's like a dozen other players on your side, its snowing, its Stalingrad, you gotta to run to keep warm...

Comment

No, but I bet the people who wrote up the kills are.

Guerilla warfare is the best thing about MMOFPSs. You shoot at people suddenly, but not from a mile away or so.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

it depends on the map, this one both sides were going at it, charging forward

Comment

What type of games are you playing? You can usually experience more tactically responsible behaviour in HQ or BA games.

Comment

I don't want tactics. I want boom, boom!

Comment

AH, I play both COD & COD2

I got me a headset w/microphone and most say "How old you Gramps?" and think its weird but most accept me

I love playing online shooters

Maybe some day Ill see ya in my Garand sights
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X