• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOO3 > Default
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

That's called "Heavy". Light > Heavy...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Otherwise known as "normal".

Comment

Default Heavy pwns all.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            How does someone NOT have a DVD in this day and age?

I'm saving up money so I can buy a DVD recordable player -- why waste money on the ultra-cheap, ordinary DVD player? Inevitably, if I did so, I will very soon want the much better DVD recordable and then forgo my VCR altogether.

Is that a good enough reason!?!?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Who needs a DVD recordable player? Just get a DVR or TIVO and get a DVD RW+/- drive for your computer (cheaper than a player).

Besides, you can get a decent DVD recordable player for under $200.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Who needs a DVD recordable player? Just get a DVR or TIVO and get a DVD RW+/- drive for your computer (cheaper than a player).

Well I must admit it has been awhile since I last checked prices on DVD recordable devices.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Appreciate the bumps...

Don't appreciate the threadjack!

Comment

Working...
                  X