U.S. launches largest Iraq air assault in 3 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    How the **** are there still targets large enough that you need 50 aircaraft to assault them?
    I think most of them were actually Blackhawks.

Light air cavalry is going to change the face of the war. With it, the Viet Cong are toast!!!

wait...

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Light air cavalry is going to change the face of the war. With it, the Viet Cong are toast!!!

wait...
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

I think most of them were actually Blackhawks.

yeah, I heard the US was using mostly Blackhawks for this operation

but then Bill Wirtz traded them all to Ottawa for second round draft picks
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fez would love a helicopter with a trampoline
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I think not, how would he be able to kill all them commie passengers if they kept jumpin' back in again!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
              I think not, how would he be able to kill all them commie passengers if they kept jumpin' back in again!
              Eventually they would die, but he would have more fun throwing them out multiple times.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The real secret is inducing that most rare of conditions, trampoline allergy, in the Commies before throwing them out.

Comment

Working...
                X