Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a criminal record?

Or did you ever have one?

Me I alomest did, 3 times, but always got out of it.

Once for drug selling (19), once for drug possesion (18), and 1 time for breaking and entering (19).

Cost me a bit but always managed to get out of it.

And you?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Re: Do you have a criminal record?

Originally posted by Spec

Cost me a bit but always managed to get out of it.
    ...you mean like your man-cherry?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Juvinal records included?
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

The judge was a women...And I said hell, lets do it...When she pulled out the strap-on I said....and how much is the fine then?

No seriously, I had to pay double the amount of the fine to a charitable organization not to get a criminal record. It's called a conditional absolution.

Like for breaking and entering, the fine was 550$ plus a criminal record, I had to pay 1100$ to centraide rosemere not to get a record.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

My record is clean.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

They never caught me.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Doing what?

Spec.

Comment

I don't even know if I have done anything criminal... drug abuse maybe, that's about it.

Comment

Clean record here and I have to keep it that way. Any criminal charges and I would probably be in big trouble with the law society.

Oh and spec-- you get absolution from your priest. The term in Canada is an absolute or conditional discharge. They routinely give them to offenders when the penalty of a criminal record could totally ruin someone's life in a way totally disproportionate to the offense. The theory is that having a "clean record" might help someone try to keep it "clean"-- In your case, I am not surprised when it comes to the drugs but getting a discharge on a B and E is probably not as usual
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Thanks for the specification. In french its called ''une absolution conditionnelle''. The reason why it worked on B&E is because we blamed our action on peer pressure...Which is bull because it was my idea....

Spec.

Comment

I just informed the Canadian police. Special units are on their way to Spec's as we speak.

Comment

Clean record. Most i ever did illegal was park my car where I wasn't supposed to. Didn't get caught though.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I (usually) only do dope in private places, so no...my record is clear.

Did some minor stuff when I was young but luckily, never got caught.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                            I just informed the Canadian police. Special units are on their way to Spec's as we speak.

Did you specifiy that it had to be a hot police chick and that I needed to be disciplined?

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
                              Clean record here and I have to keep it that way. Any criminal charges and I would probably be in big trouble with the law society.
                              So were you a 'good' adolescent or 'bad'? In my experience with people in the legal field they come from the two extremes. The good kids b/c they understand and appreciate the law, the bad kids b/c they understand it on a personal level.

I was a 'bad' kid although I got my **** together in the nick of time to avoid a record.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X