R.I.P. Tom Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    I'm usually fairly pragmatic, but I wouldn't mind to order few extra rounds of shellings tonight. Provided the target is solid.
    I'm sure Mr. Fox would have appreciated that sentiment.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH, well, I guess he wouldn't want that, but then again, I'm not Mr. Fox so I'd do things my way. I'd respect his ways, and I'm sure he'd respect my personal space and that I do what I think is the best thing to do.

Then again I'm not there nor do I have the power to do such things from here but.. just a thought. Give'em bastards hell!!!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

well... who says they will be the ones to survive

(in the long run)
        Sava, you scares me - being an atheistic democrat, I may be outnumbered, but still have hope.

If not, I suggest that all current nuclear weapons are released in a pattern that will ensure that all humans are killed.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I've known some Quakers and grew up next to Amish and Mennonites, all of whom are pacifist anabaptists living in rural Ohio. I have a lot of respect for their pacifism, even though I don't share it. They usually define pacifism broadly -- sort of like Supercitizen cryptonite. The Quakers who I have known have all been very personally peaceful and have a wide field of view (open to new ideas, interested in the world, etc.).

We live in a complex country, which I guess the AQ terrorists don't appreciate. I'm not surprised that they don't understand how pointless this action was.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I think the best anti-kidnapping device is the hand grenade. Pull the pin and find out who is truly committed to their mission.
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

One more bump. I'm sorry they didn't find you in time, Mr. Fox.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

On a good note, for those who hadn't heard, the other three were rescued
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                  X