No announcement yet.

Radio station says Milosevic dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today though, the Arab world sees Jews through the same 'World Conspiracy' lens as the Nazis, and, tragically, millions of European leftists.

We do? I learn something new every day here on ACS
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

• I think Slobo should be awarded with the peace Nobel prize posthumously.
      Blah

Comment

• Fair cop. I admit I didn't count 'em, but the anti-war movement is unhealthily infested with the 'Jooos controlling the USA' idea. Millions would be an exaggeration, but there is a substantial body of opinion which holds that the Iraq war was the 'Israeli tail wagging the US dog'.

I'm certainly not saying that all leftists subscribe to that, btw. Thank goodness it hasn't come to that, yet.

Comment

• ...the anti-war movement is unhealthily infested with the 'Jooos controlling the USA' idea. Millions would be an exaggeration, but there is a substantial body of opinion which holds that the Iraq war was the 'Israeli tail wagging the US dog'.

First, I don't want to go into semantics but since when is being critical of Israeli policy the same as being anti-semitic? Your statement implies such a notion and I detest that.

Secondly, did you pull that "substantial body" out of your ass? If not I would love to see a source for it because it sure is new to me.
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

• Did I say that criticism of Israeli policy was anti-semitic? No, though if that criticism is based on lies and distortions, as much Palestinian propaganda is, then I would certainly question the integrity of that criticism.

What I said is that many people, (and not just leftists, I should add) believe that US Policy in the Middle East is driven by Israel and US Jewry. I can't speak for the Netherlands, but I can speak for Britain, where Leftists and Islamists have united in the 'Stop the War Coalition'. Anyone unaware of the countless 'Zionist' conspiracy theories flying round the web must be using a different version of the Internet to the one I've been looking at.

Ken Livingstone, London Mayor, is a good example of someone whose fanatical support for the palestinian cause has blinded his notions of racial equality. He opposes the mass murder of Londoners by suicide bombers, but supports the mass murder of Jewish civilians in similar attacks. Is this 'criticism of the Israeli government', or is it something else?

Comment

• Edit: I can't say I care about this particular issue.

Comment

Working...
              X