Captain Euro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Euro

Oh lordy lordy lord. Remember when Stefu posted that link to those insane comic books, where every facile American right-wing victimhood fantasy had come true?

Well, this is worse. This is an EU 'superhero'. It's beyond sad.

Right-wing Americans, you're going to love this.

Captain Euro

It's the most tragic EU thing I've ever seen. Where to begin? The outrageous lies on the marketing page, perhaps? Or the bland yet insidious propaganda that's splattered about everywhere?

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

If you want to make mindless propaganda, at least do it with a character that looks cool

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Captain America is cool and all, but something is seriosuly wrong with that picture. He looks like the dude in Fight Club who had breasts..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Can Captain Euro beat the Supercitizen?
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Captain America ROCKS

I can't wait for the movie (even though its budget is only $20 Million)
            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Captain Euro only has a stun gun.

Comment

Colon, are you seriously asking that?

FIrst of all, SC is real, Euro loser is not.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Can Captain Euro beat the Supercitizen?

Puh-lease

Comment

What he lacks in physical prowess, he just might make up in superior intelligence though...
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Right, let's look how smart he feels when I punch him in the stomach and basically kill him.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                        What he lacks in physical prowess, he just might make up in superior intelligence though...
                        You're not a cool superhero when you can't beat PUNKS into a pulp. FACT.

Comment

Captain Euro can beat punks into a pulp in chess.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                            Someone with superior intelligence wouldn't dress like a tennis coach.

Comment

That's not a tennis coach, that's Captain Europe's Costume.

Comment

Working...
                              X