X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Omg.....Out of control....

Originally posted by Wycoff

Pics!
    Soon enough, I'll probably take some tonight depending on what we do.
    I'd start a hot or not thread, to show you guys some pics but it seems so.....I dont know..... bragger, blowhard...you know?

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

self biased?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Exactly.....the only difference is, the girls I go out with are cute.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I think he married one of them
          Monkey!!!

Comment

His problem, not mine....

Spec.

Comment

Can't get enough of those shrooms!

It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

I depleted my supply of grass thursday night
                On top of that I seem to have lost all the money I had left, and I don't know on what I have spent all that money
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

If you find a dozen McD bags and hamburger wrappers somewhere in your house you probably had the munchies big time...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well, its that time again!

5:56am, the diner went great! I really think she has something different. Its been a long time since I seen a girl able to out manouver me. And it's not often I find a girl that funny. Anyway, I'm supposed to see her again sometime this week.

I just might be able to settle down again, if she really is what I think she is...and of course, she fells the sameway.

And yes, I am....Not on shrooms though...has been like 5 years since the last time I did some...beer is fun...

Spec.

Comment

Working...
                    X