Omg.....Out of control....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg.....Out of control....

Yes again....Back again with the same lame shlt...

Went out, a thursday, just got back home, loaded....Then my friends were all here....then you know what....Yes, yes.....shrooms....Its getting out of hand....Why is this so funny....Shrooms....Have to go work in...hmmmmééééé5 hours.....anybody want to hire me? I dont recommend it....
    Well...looks like I'm gonna have to take some serious wake ups to go to work, cuz no, I aint never missing work for my irresponsibility, and you know what kind of wae ups I'm takin about...Atleast I know it....That I'm irresponsible....

Well, shrooms are fun...funny...So yea, I dont regret it yet....but its still 1:09am....I work at 8 so...

Woohoo!!! And yes, I hooked up with this girl I met, supposed to go tomorrow at some restaurant, I dont even remember where...seriously...Atleast I have her number to confirm everything...Woohoo!

Just have to play it cool and act like I know where it is, then when I meet her somewhere else, I'll just follow her.

Good night all!! And tell me all how fun your thursday was!!! Mine was...a blast...

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You have to work in less than 7 hours...and shrooms wear off between 8-10 hours...

Well, all I have to say is ...I haven't done them yet, but I will at some point...

Not 7 hours before work, of course...
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well, 5h30 remaining before I go to work...God...If you guys knew how many times I had to use the ''backspace'' key just to write this post you'd just laugh....well, I am....Laughing

LOST IN TRANCE!!!

I reaaaaallllllly need to grow up....but I dont want to!!!

Read my signat...

Spec.

arty:

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

4 hours remaining....starting to wear off...thank god...

Spec....

Comment

Drugs are bad, mkay? Especially that psychedelic ****. I´ll stick to good old alcohol and the occasional marijuana/hash adventure.
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Well, it 7h32 am, gotta leave for work in 15min.

I fell much better now....

Spec.

Comment

I'm fairly drunk right now. It's 17:40 here, and I have started working at 04:00. I've spent thze past 4 hours eating and drinking with my father and my former bosses, and I now am to go to some commie rally. I'm sure it'll be brilliant
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yea well, it's almost noon here and I'm having a great day! I cant beleive how much I got done today, considering the vegetable state that I'm in...

Atleast I'm responsible enough to go to work even if I had 1 hour of sleep. I'd never miss a day of work for partying the night before.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid
                  Drugs are bad, mkay? Especially that psychedelic ****. I´ll stick to good old alcohol and the occasional marijuana/hash adventure.
                  Alcohol is one of the worst drugs. In fact, it's probably caused more human misery than any other drug.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Only because it´s socially accepted to be drunk. If drugs were legal and just as socially accepted as alcohol, the would **** up peoples lives just as much...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Spec, do you want some help with your resume?
                      Do or don't, free advice. Leave the 'shrooms abilities off resume.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, save that for the interview.

"And, I can work effectively while still under the influence of psychedelic drugs. In fact, I'm tripping pretty good right now."
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Re: Omg.....Out of control....

Originally posted by Spec
                          I hooked up with this girl I met, supposed to go tomorrow at some restaurant, I dont even remember where...seriously...Atleast I have her number to confirm everything...Woohoo!
                          Pics!
                          I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

"And, I can work effectively while still under the influence of psychedelic drugs. In fact, I'm tripping pretty good right now."

Man - it's been YEARS since I had mushrooms. They caused some pretty intense experiences. Know I wouldn't even know where to get them. What a drag it is getting old.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

If I hadn't started visiting Apolyton I'd have probably never consumed shrooms myself!

Comment

Working...
                              X