No announcement yet.

A-Team Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, great show. I love it when a plan comes together.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki

Always loved that bit. And remember, never, under any circumstances, is anyone to actually get killed.
      My thoughts exactly. Don't forget, they can spray the place in vulcan cannon fire and tomahawk missiles, but they always seem to miss, somehow
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together.

I believe that in RL Mr.T is afraid to fly
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          My thoughts exactly. Don't forget, they can spray the place in vulcan cannon fire and tomahawk missiles, but they always seem to miss, somehow
          They were compared to a negative-neutron bomb, destorying only property but never hurting people.

I stopped watching after the episode where the A-Team and buy guys were in a room about 30x30. Everyone was firing automatic rifles and nobody hit nothing. Professional mercenaries, my sweet tookis.

BTW: Two years in a row, Mr. T won the title of Toughest Bouncer in America That was before he made is motion picture debut in Rocky III as Clubber Jones.

Comment

no one is aruging that Mr. T is a badass
            Monkey!!!

Comment

That'd be a fooling argument to make.

Fool: Mr T. is really a wimp.
              [tap tap tap on shoulder]
              Voice: What did you say, fool??

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I stopped watching after the episode where the A-Team and buy guys were in a room about 30x30. Everyone was firing automatic rifles and nobody hit nothing. Professional mercenaries, my sweet tookis.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Murdoch was my favorite
                  especially when he shaved the chess board into his head... made me laugh

Face, however, had the best name
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Clubber Lang, you fool!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X