Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What causes a man to kill someone he does not know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guynemer
    I can not believe no one has posted this:

I once killed a man in Reno just to watch him die.
    Just one? You know you're allowed 2 during training don't you? Try killing another one. Oh wait, you're training in pediatrics now aren't you? Oh well, you still have one EK owed you. Waste not, want not, that's what I always say.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

I'm not saying that someone might kill because someone is obsolete. I'm saying that some people kill for enjoyment, like hunting. So why don't the rest of us?

That doesn't explain why we don't kill people that we don't need.
      Do you remember this ?

If it isn't common to kill others of the same species, it might be because it's those who do such things that are deviators. Maybe it is just a common thing of being a member of a society that you don't kill others.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Cold mindedness

Not caring about the victim's future anyway
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
          Maybe it is just a common thing of being a member of a society that you don't kill others.
          So you think it's easier to kill someone from another society even more than someone from your own society that you don't personally need?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So you think it's easier to kill someone from another society even more than someone from your own society that you don't personally need?

I guess that you slept well in the history classes

That said, there has been some nasty cases where a society had killed "obsoletes" - some pretty recently, but why godwinize this thread ?.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Orthodox islam is a great motivator to make yourself go kill people and commit suicide . Just ask any captured terrorist his motivation . That is what all terrorists have said till now .

Comment

Yeah, I'm posting without reading the posts in here to see if this was already asked:

I'm curious -- what are the odds in getting murdered by someone you know compared to getting murdered by a stranger?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X