Wow!! My forth year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! My forth year!!

I just noticed....Yes I am slow sometimes....

I have been here for 4 years! Geeze...I have good friends I have know for less than that.

Is this like when you work in a bank? On your 5th year you get a prize or a gift? I WANT AN APOLYTON MUG!!!

I you notice, we, patriotic apolyton members are the reason why this site is what it is today...with a little help from MarkG of course but...We are the reason for all the activity and traffic here! In all those years we have seen pop-us added (for MarkG to buy a new car if you remember correctly ), we have seen many changes ...no we haven't...but we did have to deal with Fez and Libertarian!! We should demande tribute! After 5 years all members should receive Apolyton+ satus on the spot!

Of course not....

But anyways, this thread is just here to tell you all that, yes, I am slightly drunk, and that I am glad to be member of this family of hard headed bastards, yet with overwhelming point of views that made me change many of my opinions trough out the years I have been here. Hell, I even used some arguments I learned here with family and friends. So feel free to bring back old memories and unsual situations that you lived here. For old times sake

So cheers to you all! Feel free to embarrasse me, for my attitude not what you expect of me!...or whatever

God...This is my last beer...

Spec...
    Last edited by Spec; March 7, 2006, 19:07.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I WANT AN APOLYTON MUG!!!

Screw that... I've been here since '98 and I haven't gotten a mug
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Fourth.

Congrats.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Go fourth and enjoy your forth year.
        B♭3

Comment

Sure, fourth seems small compared to 7 for some of you...But for me, that's a freakin record. Not one site I have been member for more than about 6 months...

Come on, you guys gotta feel special...

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
            Go fourth and enjoy your forth year.

Please correct my spelling mistake in title please...Seems I cant spell...what's new...

Oh, and while there, care to remove 2 exclamation points please, seems a bit to happy...dont want to seem to browned nose you know...

Spec.

Comment

Actually, I may have registered in 1999, but I don't think I became active until some time later, after the Firaxis and Alpha Centauri boards shut down. Maybe 2001? 2002?
              B♭3

Comment

Q Cubed is further trying to mess you up.

Go forth,....
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I also figure that it's brown-nosing, with the nose part being the verb-like component. Brown-nosed.

Then again, Engrish isn't my first language.
                  B♭3

Comment

When you're getting close to a prize-worthy moment, they'll just reset your registration date! It's a conspiracy I tell ya! I want my 1970 back!
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

You're not a real Apolyton veteran unless you've had a werefox dance on your head.

Comment

I did get thrown out the window many times by Blackwidow though...

Is that enough?

Spec.

Comment

Jeez, have I really been here for over four and a half years?
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Coming up on year six.
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

When it becomes my tenth year, I want a super-sized Apolyton mug.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X