X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which are the other 2 for you, SC?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

Sylvio's character is unlikely to have any mercy when it comes to what she did. I had mixed feelings about her being killed off. I liked her but she reminded me of an ex girlfriend way too much so I'm glad she is gone.
      yeah, no way Sylvio would spare her. That's why he did it and not christopher.

Comment

This winter I viewed the entire series on DVD, and now I'm addicted. I can't wait for this season to come out on DVD. Maybe I'll break down and get Premium cable for a few months.

This is the last season. Any ideas on how it will end?

How about if they whack the whole group and let Chris and Sylvio find out if they get to heaven after a brief jaunt in purgatory?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I think Tony's gotta end up in the joint. Or at least get arrested, and it will appear that's where he's headed. Some of his crew, too - those that don't get whacked.

BTW, it's SIlvio.

I heard there will be some bonus episodes next year - but not enough to call it a new "season", as this is the last season for people's contracts. Six seasons aren't enough to finish the show, so we'll get 6+.

Actually, it's 12 + 8 episodes:
          About the Show
          The critically acclaimed, Emmy® - and Peabody-winning HBO series THE SOPRANOS returns for the first part of its sixth season with 12 new episodes, starting SUNDAY, MARCH 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET), followed by other episodes on subsequent Sundays at the same time. The additional eight episodes of the final season will debut in early 2007.
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

vetlegion, SC and SC:New York
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Buscemi and the Adrianna/FBI storyline are two examples of something the series does very well: get off the proverbial pot. The Adrianna storyline was starting to get a bit worn, and they ended it, and ended it well. For the record, I'm with those above. Silvio's reliable, which means Adrianna's dead.

With Buscemi, it seems like they don't want to give up completely (and I wouldn't either). Buscemi's too good to make completely unavailable before you've done something good with him. Rather than try to force it, though, they got him off the screen.

I'm looking forward to Sunday. The frictions between NY and NJ should make for a good bit of action the rest of the way.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                This is the last season. Any ideas on how it will end?
                I've predicted since season 1 that Christopher Moltasante (sp?) will be Tony's downfall when the series finally ends. He will either testify against him or kill him.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  I've predicted since season 1 that Christopher Moltasante (sp?) will be Tony's downfall when the series finally ends. He will either testify against him or kill him.
                  Well, he had a chance to go to the Feds via Adriana, but didn't. At the moment I can't see him killing Tony. Paulie Walnuts, on the other hand...
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

But that's the point...you're not supposed to "see" it coming.

For the same reason I don't believe David Chase when he says the russian storyline is over (Pine Barrens). I don't expect him to give away his own plot.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh, noes! Not the interior decorator back from the dead!

EDIT: Showing 'The Sopranos' who's boss
                      Celebrated show returns - and David Chase is still in charge
                      Last edited by Lord Avalon; March 9, 2006, 17:13.

Comment

I forgot to order HBO and watch this.

oh well, looks like I'll be getting the DVD's. .

In a way that's better, as I don't have to conform to a tv schedule. yeah I was going to tape it anyways. But sometimes I get so busy, I forget to set the timer.

Comment

Working...
                        X