X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sopranos - March 12

Season six begins within days.

I'm a fan. Anyone else?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

big fan. I still liked the last two seasons, even if they weren't quite as good as the previous. I'll miss Adrianna though. . But they had to do something with that storyline. They couldn't drag it out forever.

That does remind me. I need to call my cable company and enable HBO again. That's the only reason I get HBO. Once the season is over, I'll cancel it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
      That does remind me. I need to call my cable company and enable HBO again. That's the only reason I get HBO. Once the season is over, I'll cancel it again.
      I don't even subscribe to cable. I am having season six burned to DVD for me. I will purchase the season when it is released.

Did you know there are a considerable number of fans that think Adriana is still alive? I'm not one of them...

I'm curious to see what happens with NY after the big takedown at the end of #5.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I like the Sopranos...

I watched every episode up until after season 3 or so... then I dunno, I just got lazy and stopped watching it

is there any reason to pick up where I left off?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Depends on if you care about what happens to the characters. It is just a tv show. So if you get involved with the character storylines, then you'll want to find out what happens. I want to find out what happens. The last season ended pretty good.

Comment

Didn't you find the Buscemi character disappointing? It seems they finally landed the actor but then didn't know what to do with him.

Comment

yeah I was really looking forward to him in the show. He was good, but not as good as I had hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                Did you know there are a considerable number of fans that think Adriana is still alive? I'm not one of them...
                Maybe she'll appear in dream sequences.

I forget where I got this from: WWTSD = What Would Tony Soprano Do?
                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

I stopped watching after season three.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Didn't you find the Buscemi character disappointing? It seems they finally landed the actor but then didn't know what to do with him.
                    I liked his character. It seemed very 'Buscemi', if you know what I mean.

And of course I'll be watching, Jersey rules
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Avalon
                      Maybe she'll appear in dream sequences.
                      The argument being that we never actually saw Adrianna get killed unlike all the other character killings before her. Thus, Sylvio didn't shoot her....

Imran - Should have known you'd be a fan.

Comment

The argument being that we never actually saw Adrianna get killed unlike all the other character killings before her. Thus, Sylvio didn't shoot her....
                        Yes, it was offscreen, but I don't buy her being alive - she was talkin' to the Feds, so she had to be whacked.
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Imran - Should have known you'd be a fan.
                          Sylvio's character is unlikely to have any mercy when it comes to what she did. I had mixed feelings about her being killed off. I liked her but she reminded me of an ex girlfriend way too much so I'm glad she is gone.
                          Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

I too think she is dead. Sylvio would not disobey the order.

I share your impression of the character Sprayber. A little too 'rough' around the edges.

Comment

AWESOME! I REALLY like Sopranos, definitely top 3 series for me.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X